Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Starfish Wreath

Seas and Greetings!


I saw sea shell wreaths on a local Facebook group page and decided I needed one. Then, I saw more at a local craft fair and got the idea for this berry and starfish wreath.
After a trip to Michael's, the real issue presented itself: deciding how many starfish to actually use. Here's what I settled on:

Wreath $4
Small berries (left over from past projects)
Large Berries $3 (On sale)
7 count Starfish garland $10 (50% coupon)
Floral wire 

First, I attached the berries to the wreath with floral wire and their own stems.

Next, I hot glued a wire to the back-center of the largest starfish and attached it between the 2 sizes of berries.


I almost stopped here, but decided I wanted a little more...

I hot glued a smaller starfish directly to the 2 sprigs of big berries and attached them to the wreath.

DONE!
🎄